Courses I Teach:
Ecology and Field Biology (Biol. 3): This course will teach
you how to identify local plants and animals. We take field trips
to local natural areas, including a weekend trip to areas such as
Joshua Tree National Park, the Santa Rosa Plateau and Idyllwild. If
you want to have a great time and learn a lot about the environment,
take this class!
Science majors should definitely take this class, as well as those not majoring in science.
Be Sure to click on the "field trip photos" tab above to see Bio 3 trip fun!
This course is recommended for liberal studies majors planning on teaching in the K-12 system!
- Check out the Teacher Preparation Institute Link below:
Teacher Preparation Institute - Welcome to Mt. San Antonio College
- Biology for Majors (Biol. 4): This is a course for those majoring in the sciences, including biology majors, biochemistry, pre-med, pre-vet, and ecology. It includes an introduction to cell biology, genetics, ecology and evolution.
- Biology for Majors Honors (Biol. 4H): A course designed for honors credit. Students read and discuss scientific articles. Students design and present an experiment to the class.
- General Biology (Biol. 1): This course is for those who are majoring in areas other than science.
Course Student Learning Objectives:
Winter 2017 Schedule
Office hours arranged*
|Bio 4||Bio 4||Bio 4||Bio 4|
|11:30||Lab in||Lab in||Lab in||Lab in|
|1:15||Lecture in 11-2312||Lecture in 11-2312||Lecture in 11-2312||Lecture in 11-2312|
* Note: Office hours arranged for Winter intercession but I am often available after class.
Spring 2017 Schedule:
Office Hours: T & Th 8:30-9:30am
(bldg 60, room 2104)
|Office 60-2104 (8:30-9:30am)||Office 60-2104 (8:30-9:30am)|
|Bio 3 Lab||Bio 3 Lab||Bio 3 Lecture||Bio 3 Lecture|
Bio 3 lab
|Bio 3 Lecture||Bio 3 lecture|
|1:30||Office 60-2104||Bio 4 Lecture||Bio 4 Lab|